According to Global Financial Integrity:
The top five countries with the highest illisit financial outflows measured were: Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria , Morocco , and South Africa ;
Total illicit outflows from Africa may be as high as $1.8 trillion
Illicit financial outflows from the entire region outpaced official development assistance going into the region at a ratio of at least 2 to 1;
Illicit financial outflows from Africa grew at an average rate of 11.9 percent per year.
Interesting….can you provide a link to this info?
GCC Moves to Accept Jordan, Morocco in Mideast ‘Monarchs Club’
* Aren’t Yemen, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt closer to the gulf?
* Morocco and Jordan are not part of the Gulf and Morocco is way Far (furthest than Lybia, Tunisia, Algeria)
* All the countries in the GCC are monarchies
* This Joining of Morocco and Jordan (Monarchies) took place at this time because of the populations outcry.
* The monarchies are getting together as one force only against their populations and nobody else.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Moroccans For Change
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.